Thursday 12 May 2016

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

I am fairly new to the world of blogging so please bare with.  I created a blog a couple of weeks ago with Wordpress, but I'm not entirely happy with it so I'm trying this new one.

I will start with showing you a collection of my designs and makes.  I love making cards, home decor, book folding, scrapbooking and jewellery making.




Jewellery makes


   
Genuine cultured pearl



 

Polymer clay pendant, bracelet and earring set





Shrink plastic butterfly earrings with tanzanite




Sari silk, kumihimo wrap bracelet




Chainmaille with garnet





Shell and moonstone necklace




                                                                   Pink amethyst

Smokey quartz bangle




Genuine pearl fascinator 





No comments:

Post a Comment