Wednesday 6 July 2016

Every Rose 6x6 card project

Hi every one, sorry for the delay in posting.

 For this card I used Sheena Douglass Every Rose stamp and the fabulous spectrum noir aquablend pencils.  I used the primary and natural set.  The stamp was stamped onto Neenah classic white card.
 From the primaries I used verdant green, bright green, ruby, red berry, grapefruit and sapphire pencils and from the natural collection I used clay, sorrel and wheat colours.  I used a waterbrush to blend the pencils and tore around the image.

I also used 12x12 core'dinations dark paper pad for the background which I sanded with the core'dinations sand it set.
The sentiment  just for you stamp was from diesire sentimental love is all you need stamp set, I used spectrum noir bt9 to ink up the stamp.  I mounted the background onto centura pearl Snow White with a hint of gold card stock.ii


http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/stamps-c1441/paintbox-poppets-c1882/coredinations-sand-it-set-sanding-block-sandpaper-and-cleaning-cloth-p16106http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/stamps-c1441/paintbox-poppets-c1882/coredinations-sand-it-set-sanding-block-sandpaper-and-cleaning-cloth-p16106

No comments:

Post a Comment