Wednesday 5 April 2017

Screen Sensation Design Team



As they say as one door closes another one opens.

I am very pleased to say that Screen sensation on Create and Craft
have offered me a design team position.

This is a fab piece of technology for any crafter but especially for anyone wishing to make their own fabrics.

Here are my first makes for Screen Sensation that was aired on create and craft on
27th March 2017 using their new screens

The Tote bag above was made using the stripe screen, and two inks.


Above are a selection of makes on fabric, cards, polymer clay, slate and  leather.
The world is your oyster when it comes to the screen sensation.
I used stripe, tangle, dog and cat screens for the samples above.

A card using the cat screen and the tangle screen

Jewellery made using the tangle screen


Leather bracelets, mug hugs, coasters and cards
some of the things you can make.


Thanks for looking, I hope I can inspire you to use the
screen sensation.

Susanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment