Monday 15 August 2016

Crafters inspiration mag 11


Here are two Autumn themed cards using freebies from the crafters inspiration magazine 11

I just loved using all the Autumn themed colours


For the above card I used strips of coloured card from the coredintions dark paper pad and embossed with the leaf vine embossing folder, I sanded the embossed images, then weaved the coloured strips to form a checkerboard sort of pattern.  I used the polymer stamps for the centre.



For the above card I die cut the leaves onto neena classic white card then coloured the die cuts with aqua tint inks, i used the landscape  and gold from the essential set, I used an embossing tool and mat to draw in veins on the leaves whilst ink was slightly wet, so when they dried they retained their shape.  I also used coredination dark cardstock and gold mirror card.

Thank you for looking
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment