Saturday 6 August 2016

Verity Rose using aquablend pencils

Verity Rose ( moonstruck)  cards

Here are two makes for Crafters Companion, using the beautiful verity rose collection.

I used papers from the verity rose cd.  The base card can be made by viewing My tutorial tab above, as I used the same base card as the one I used for the blog hop....see earlier post.  I used moonstruck stamp and cupcake stamp accessories to make this card and the stamped images were coloured in with spectrum noir aquablend pencils.  I also used the doily die from the verity rose collection and organza ribbon to make the bow.


This card I used moonstruck stamp again and the moonstruck die accessories.  I used the traditional colour for moonstruck the purple which just happens to be my favourite colour too.  I think this is why I have been drawn to the moonstruck character.  Again I used papers from the verity rose cd.  The card base was a simple two fold card, when closed allows the owl to be seen but the sentiment hidden.  Spectrum noir aquablend pencils were used to colour the stamped/ die cut images.

Thank you for looking




No comments:

Post a Comment